Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Back

Photo taken July 2009

Well, I have taken quite a break. Not intentionally, just been busy and haven't made time to blog. We are spending the summer in Anaheim, CA and I seem to have a little more time to get on the computer. Although, I do have a first grader on my right that needs attention at times!

I will blog about my summer and try to recap the last six months. I can hardly believe it has been that long. Posts will most likely not be in order of happenings, but in order of pictures uploaded.

2 comments:

The Todds said...

Welcome Back! There is no judgement or pressure from me to blog as I have taken and continue to take breaks here and there. Look forward to seeing what you've been up to WHENEVER it is posted.

Tiffany said...

Yea, you're back! (Of course, I have no room to judge as I'm on a blogging hiatus myself!)

Glad to see some new posts. I saw these pictures on Facebook - and I'll tell you again how great they are!

You have such a beautiful family!