Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 years

PRAISE THE LORD! This month we celebrated our tenth anniversary. We worked all day, seperately, and then Lance and Lukas went to a friend's house for dinner. We were leaving in two days for Anaheim for a week (I will blog that later) and I had a ton of stuff to get done. However, while we were in Anaheim we went to Lance's favorite Korean restuarant and had some soup that I don't know how to spell, dumplings and lots of kimchi. He spent two months with some Korean brothers last year in Anaheim and this past summer I spent a week with a Korean family. We both grew to love Korean food and especially kimchi. We have yet to find good kimchi here in AZ and although I have been "told" how to make it, I cannot remember what she said and was never told amounts. We bought some extra and took it back to the hotel to enjoy for the rest of the week. (The point being, we did take some time to celebrate, with the kids of course!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe it's been ten years since you got married and left all of us here! Time really does go by so quickly!

The Todds said...

Happy Anniversary. Glad you got to celebrate.