Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanks T

My dear blogging friend, but more importantly friend since 2nd grade (well, I haven't really seen her in almost 10 years, but that doesn't count) helped me to get a "shelfari" book shelf on my site. She has one and I always know what she is reading. What a person reads can allow you know them in a better way. She also gives reviews, maybe I can do that too. In fact, here is my first one:
The older kids and I are reading through the Bible. We started a while back at Genesis 1 and are somewhere in the beginning of Exodus. We do not really have an ending time goal, just want to get through it in a thorough way, trying to retain some of it along the way. We really enjoy it and it is a book I would recommend to everyone.

While trying to put this shelf on my blog I also learned how to add blogs that I read. I don't read a great variety, but am a faithful reader to those that I do read. It is really just a way for me to keep up with some friends from school and some that I have met along the way. I enjoy seeing their kids and how they are growing. I feel as if I am just as much a part of their lives now as I was in high school even though I haven't seen them since I left Florida.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are so very welcome! I'm glad it worked!

I'm so glad that we all discovered blogging. I love seeing you guys and your kids, too, and all the things you do. It makes the fact that we all live all over the place a little easier to swallow. One day, though, we'll have to get together when you come to Florida. Even if it's just a few hours! I would love to see you guys in person!

Great job on your first review. I have about 4 I need to catch up on!!!

Kelly in NC said...

Ooooo! I made your blog list! I enjoy keeping up with everyone this way too! I wish more of our high school friends would give it a shot!