Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures of My Brothers

Kelly asked to see pictures of my brothers and I realized that I did not even take any of them while we were together for our family reunion. A family reunion and no pictures of my family! Imagine that. However, my mom and sister-in-law took care of me and emailed pictures they had taken.

This is our whole family (minus Krys who must have been taking the picture and Launa who must not have wanted to be in the picture).
Adults from left to right: Stash, Mom, Sheri, Lance, Dad, Erica and Stephen
Kids from left to right: Sydney, Seth, Lukas, Drue and Samuel


This is Stash's family when he was headed back to Iraq. This is Stash's family. I wanted to include a good picture of his wife since she skipped out on the first one. For those we went to school with, she used to be Krys Clemons and was, I believe, a year behind us.




2 comments:

Kelly in NC said...

I defintley would have recognized Stash- but not Stephen. Thanks for the posting the photos!

Anonymous said...

where you come from!